Water Damage Restoration
Contact our Professional Certified Water Damage Restoration specialists about our Water Damage clean up services. Call (954) 404-3523
- 24 Hour Flood Damage Clean up
- Insurance Approved - We Work with Insurance
- Emergency Water Damage Cleanup - Leaks & Flood
- Complete Water Restoration
- Move Outs: Inventory, Packing, Moving, and Storage
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping or blotting.
- Wipe water from wood furniture after removing lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying (check for possible bleeding).
- Place aluminum foil, china saucers, or wooden blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying (do not force).
- Remove valuable paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Open suitcases and luggage to dry.
- Punch small holes in sagging ceilings to relieve trapped water (don't forget to place pans beneath).
- Leave wet fabrics in place, dry as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books, magazines, or other colored printed items on wet carpets or floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpets or floors, especially on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Put wet contents on top of dry contents.
- Do not turn off the equipment until Payless technicians tell you the area is dry.
- If the equipment must be turned off to sleep, turn it back on as soon as possible. The longer the equipment runs, the sooner it will be gone.
- Keep the room temperature at 70 degrees minimum.
- If an air mover must be moved, unplug it and wait until the fan stops.
- If the carpet with an air mover under it begins to move vigorously (flop a lot), turn off the air mover and call us.
- Check the dehumidifier daily to ensure the coil in the back is not frozen. If it is, unplug, raise the room temperature to 70 degrees F, allow the coil to thaw, and plug the dehumidifier back in.
- If windows must be opened for fresh air, open a minimal amount so as not to slow the drying process.
- The drying equipment is designed to run 24 hours a day. If you see there is a problem (unusual noise or hot odor), unplug the unit and call us.
- Do not let unattended children or pets around the equipment while in operation.
- You may be asked to empty the dehumidifier water collector, if you are able.
Water damage is one of the most common forms of damage to both residential and commercial properties. Damage is generally caused by flooding, fire suppression, or burst pipes. From water extraction to dehumidification, Payless Response Team can handle all your drying needs, regardless of scope and scale.
Whether 50 square feet, or 50,000, residential, commercial or industrial loss, Payless Response Team has the knowledge and expertise to ensure drying is done quickly and efficiently.
Payless Response Team mobilizes immediately to assess the damage, accurately estimate time and materials needed to fix the problem, and use the proper procedures for a complete and lasting restoration.
Through the use of industry proven drying techniques to guarantee the most efficient drying process, our dehumidification experts set up and monitor the drying process through every phase to ensure proper drying occurs. We ensure that moisture deep within walls, floors, and contents are thoroughly removed, avoiding a wide range of problems in the future.
Water damage services include water extraction, complete structural drying, advance dehumidification, mold and environmental remediation, carpet, upholstery and area rug cleaning, document salvage, drying and reprocessing, electronics restoration, and structural repairs.
After Water Damage
Water is an essential part of many cleaning processes, but under some circumstances although it usually cleans, it can damage articles. The harmful effect of water is sharply reduced by prompt and astute action. Some procedures are obvious; others require foresight and experience. The following Emergency Tips have been compiled from many years of experience in water damage repair and cleaning.